Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It had to be done

Well, I took the beefields shawl off the needle because I just couldn't get it to look right and the more I fiddled, the worse it looked. So I'm now back to the reverse stockinette rows and trying to get it back on the needles. With lace yarn, it's slow going. On the brighter side, I'm going to a dyeing workshop with my friend Meghan on Friday at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Show in Canby. Should be a lot of fun and hope to learn at least a little something about natural dyeing. Although Meghan and I have a tendancy to giggle a lot when we're together. The teacher will probably have to put us in separate barns.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Giggle! We never giggle, don't know what you're talking about :P

EZ Knitter said...

Oh I do hate to frog lace...but have found using a life line has helped so much. Do you use them?
I frogged my Pi so many times, I could have knit 20 extra ones. I did my very first PI in #30 crochet thread...WAHT WAS I THINKING....CHEAP. I am now doing Meg's Spanish Peacock...in Shetland Lace...so much easier.
well good luck with the lace.

Let's get Knittin