Sunday, September 2, 2007

Newly created SpinneMann Blog






Welcome to the SpinneMann Handspun Yarns Blog!!






Well, I finally took the plunge and created a blog to showcase my yarns and handwork projects. I've also started the TKGA masters program and will be posting my progress here. Three levels to the master with a lot of work at each level. Plus one must be a perfectionist since I'll be judged by several TKGA master knitters. The image above is a lace shawl that I recently finished using Cherry Tree Hill handpainted yarn and my own design.


And this is the Beefields Shawl in progress using some of my handspun and handpainted lace weight yarn

And some of my handspun yarns hanging to dry.

I'll post more when I have time and will try to post links to other blogs (when I figure out how to do some of this.)

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun to see your handspun hanging in a row :)

Courtney said...

Yes, welcome to the blogosphere, consider yourself warned, it can be habit forming!
Great yarn!

Meghan said...

I love seeing your yarn all in a row! Good luck on the master knitting program. Someday I hope to accomplish that goal so it will be fun to see what you have to go through :P